SUMMER MUSIC PROGRAM
- A 6-week program (every Sunday) in June and July every year.
- Mission: To promote Chinese music and instruments & inspire children an interest in music.
- Learn from some of the finest professional Chinese instrument masters. See instructors info.
- See the instruments section for an introduction on the different instruments or watch videos on Youtube on performances on the various Chinese instruments.
- Develop motor skills through acquiring playing techniques of the Chinese traditional instruments.
- Strengthen listening skills, concentration, and discipline and reinforce teamwork and cooperation through playing music with other students.
- Equip children with basic skills for self-expression and encourage creativity.
2016 Summer Music Program
- June 19 – July 24 (6 weeks)
- 6/19 (orientation), 6/26, 7/3, 7/10, 7/17, 7/24 (recital)
- See 2016 Summer Music Program for more details.