Step 1: Fill out registration form.
Step 2: Complete payment of the examination fees. Select one of the following two ways:
- Submit payment via paypal. You will be directed to the paypal payment page at the end of the online registration.
- Write a check payable to “CYCS” and mail to P.O. Box 4192, Santa Clara, CA 95056. Write down candidate’s name, instrument, and level on check.
Step 3: Print examination permit.
- A electronic copy will be sent to your email address at least two weeks before the date of examination. Print out a copy of the permit and verify all information is correct. You should notify CYCS for any mistakes on your name, instrument, level etc. As mistakes will likely to be carried over to your certificate.
- Assigned examination date and time cannot be changed once the permit is issued. If you have restrictions on your availability, please note that clearly on your registration form.
Step 4: Test your test.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to your assigned time.
- Bring examination permit, your identification with photo, examination book.